Spot Matte Coating
– Standing out from the competition: By having a different look and feel than the general packaging which generally doesn’t have surface matte coating.
– Artwork Enhancement: Spot registered surface matte coating prints matte on the assigned area to make uncoated area pop out because of the glossiness.DISADVANTAGES
– Easy Scratch Mark: The matte coating tends to get scratches easily.
– Problem Sealing: Matte material has little heat sealing characteristic, which may result in an undesirable sealing area during bag conversion process.
– Interfering Eyemark Readability: The printing will look vibrant and dull with matte coating covered. It may affect the readability of the eye mark scanner on the packing machine.APPLICABLE TO: All styles of pouches
Contact us. We will introduce our capabilities in detail and show you a variety of samples for your reference.
Count on us. Our team will work one-on-one with you to ensure your pre-formed pouches are fully customized for your packaging needs.