CHILD RESISTANT POUCH
With the enforced regulations on packaging that keeps away from children, the demand of Child Resistant Packaging has boomed in the past few years.
If your product is potentially harmful to children, ensuring your packaging is designed for safety is key. Child Resistant Pouches are designed to reduce the risk of children successfully opening a package and ingesting potentially harmful or hazardous products. The purpose of the design is to create a child resistant zipper closure mechanism that prevents children from easily opening the bags.
At EWP, our R&D of Child Resistant packaging was dated back to 2013 as driven by the growing market demand.
With years of dedication and innovation of Child Resistant Pouches, we are proud to own exclusive patent rights to a few CR closure designs that are Space Saving, Easy Filling and Cost Effective.
- Great shelf presence: More marketing-friendly with various custom printing options
- Cost saving: Flexible pouches cost lower than rigid bottles.
- Space efficient: Save transportation costs and warehousing space.
- Extended shelf life: High barrier protection for maximum shielding and odor control, Opaque barrier to keep contents discreet.
- Easy filling: Child resistant pouches are easy to manually fill by hand, or with a funnel or scoop.
|Safety Standards||Certified Child Resistant in accordance with 16 CFR 1700.20 Food-safe, FDA approved|
|Applications||Designed with built-in safety mechanisms to protect kids from accidentally ingesting harmful chemicals and poisons. Common applications include: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Cannabis.|
|Pouch Styles||Stand up pouch 3-side-seal Flat Pouch|
|Zipper Styles||EWP Patented Child Resistant Zippers|
|Pouch Sizes||Fully customized|
|Material Structures||Fully customized. Popular materials: MBOPP/VMPET/LLDPE, PET/VMPET/LLDPE, PET/ALU/LLDPE etc.|
|Printing||Up to 10 colors Mix up your designs with a variety of features including matte, spot gloss and metallic finishes.|