Built-in Straw Pouch
The beverage pouch with built-in straw is an evolution in the flexible packaging industry. The pouch has a straw pre-inserted within it. Built inside the pouch, the straw won’t get detached and lost and is prevented from contamination. The pouches can be opened at the tear notch across the outboard straw extension. FEATURES
- Similar to spout pouches, straw pouches are a more convenient, space-saving and cost-saving packaging solution for beverages in comparison to the traditional bottles.
- Straw pouches are functional and portable. High barrier materials are used to produce the straw pouches to preserve the liquids inside. And the package is portable and consumer friendly.
- With the built-in straw, it is easy and efficient to consume the beverage from the pouch, eliminating the need for using straws, spoons, or cups.
- Straw pouches are marketing friendly as they allow retailers to display company branding and product information vibrantly with a full coverage of artwork printed over the pouches.
- Straw pouches can be designed with a unique customized shape to differentiate the product from the competition.
|Materials||Depending on what to package inside, the target market and the customers’ preferences and needs.
The material structure will be carefully designed to make sure the straw pouches are reliable and safe for packaging the liquid products. Basic questions to confirm:
|Sizes||Available sizes: 150ml, 180ml, 200ml, 220ml, 250ml The size can be customized per customers’ specific packaging needs.|
|Application Pouch Styles||
|Additional Features||The shape of pouch can be customized to form a unique shape of packaging.|
|Printing||Rotogravure printing up to 9 colors using food-grade inks which comply with Japan, EU and US requirements|