- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Paper bags, typically including Kraft Paper Pouches and Rice Paper Pouches which are laminated with poly or foil liner, have always been a popular choice for a more ecologically friendly packaging option.
-Kraft Paper Pouches: We always keep the consistency of Kraft paper color year around as we have stable and reliable suppliers of Kraft paper raw materials. We also have advanced window cutting and laminating technology, which ensures the window on our Kraft paper pouches without any wrinkle.
-Rice Paper Pouches: The rice paper provides the natural look and feel that today's retailers are looking for since natural rice paper and flexible packaging can be marketed as a greener and eco friendlier way of packaging than most conventional packaging. The recyclable aspect of rice paper makes it an attractive selection to environmentally conscious consumers.
Snack Foods, Bakery Products, Confectioneries, Coffee, Tea, Granola and various other applications
- Brown Kraft Paper, White Kraft Paper and Rice Paper are optional.
- Knocked out window is optional on flat pouches and stand up pouches, but there are restrictions on the window size.
- Direct printing on paper: 1-3 color simple printing
- Outstanding Printing when laminating with substrates such as PET, OPP, Matte OPP: up to 9 colors
- Applicable to various bag styles: Stand up pouch / Flat pouch / Side Gusseted Pouch
Note: The color of Brown Kraft paper changes slightly per production.
Aluminum Foil Pouch
The aluminum foil poly pouch is one of our common capabilities.
Among the selection of foil pouch, our production team holds the special capability of combining 2-layer-laminated Clear Poly structure with 3-layer-laminated Aluminum Foil structure to form a unique bag style. The aluminum poly pouch features one side aluminum material for better barrier, and one side clear poly material to showcase what’s packaged inside.
Solid foods (coffee, tea, grains, crackers, cookies, nuts, chips, dried fruit, candies, confectioneries, etc), liquids (juice, sauce, creams, etc), powders, chemicals, Bath Salts, Spices, Fertilizers, Frozen foods, Pet Treats and various other applications.
- Gravure printing on the aluminum side only, allowing for up to 9 colors as per customer’s design and requirements.
- Applicable to bag styles: Stand up pouch / Flat pouch
Along with pouches and film rolls, we also provide value-added and cost-saving services for food packaging accessories including labels, degassing valves, tin ties, etc.
Not every coffee pouch will be applied with a resealable zipper, such as the side gusset pouch. Tin tie is used for reclosure in this case. Adhesivebacked tin tie will allow you to close your coffee bag tightly, which will keep coffee beans or ground coffee stay fresh.
East West Packaging offers tin tie application service with a wide selection of tin ties for your choice.
Fresh coffee beans or ground coffee release CO₂ after roasting and sealing, and there is also some remaining Oxygen inside. One-way degassing valve is very useful because it will allow air out from inside coffee bags without letting outside air in. And you won’t worry about the coffee bag bursting anymore.
East West Packaging offers valve application service with the selected quality one-way degasing valves.
Pre-made custom printed pouches require higher MOQ to start with. Custom printed label is an additional application to your bags when you want to display your company or nutritional information, and they can be customized in various shapes, sizes or colors.
East West Packaging offers efficient and accurate label application service to save your time and costs!
Handled Produce Pouch
Handled Produce Pouch
Our versatile production capabilities include producing the unique Zip Handled Produce Bags. The produce bags with vent holes are ideal for fruits and vegetables.
- The Zip Handled Produce Bags offer vent holes to keep produce fresh
- Heavy duty, 2 Mil laminated material for extra strength
- Flat bottom gusset keeps bag standing upright
- The most popular stock sizes are available for your choice.
- The size of the produce pouch is customizable, but extra tooling charges will be required.
- Gravure printing on the handle area, allowing for up to 9 colors as per customer’s design and requirements.
We have the capability of producing spout pouches of custom shapes and specificitions.
Advantages of the custom shaped spout pouch
- Standing out from the crowd with the unique shape: to differentiate the product from the competition by having a different look and feel than the general packaging
- Artwork Enhancement: to enhance artwork with matched shape of packaging
Disadvantages of the custom shaped spout pouch
- Tooling charges are required for the die cut shape
- Extra materials wasted to form the irregular shape, resulting in higher unit cost for the pouch
- Shapes are customized to form your unique shape of packaging.
- Gravure printing allowing for up to 9 colors as per customer’s design and requirements.
- Applicable to: 3 Side Seal Flat Pouch / Stand Up Pouch
LATEST NEW CAPABILITIES
At East West Packaging Solutions, we take pride in our outstanding R & D ability of developing innovative packaging technologies that cater to the new market trends. With our continuous efforts in product R & D, we are constantly making breakthroughs to hold new capabilities that are rare on the markets. We can also support our customers from design concept to mass production.
Here we would like to show you our latest new capabilities. Stay tuned. We will keep you posted on our new products!
DUAL CHAMBER POUCH
Dual Chamber Pouch features frangible seal between chambers that will automatically peel open as the bags
are opened. The consumer will have a unique user experience as the middle zipper will automatically peel
open once the side zipper is opened, allowing the two compartments to instantly mix (and creating one large
resealable main compartment). Additionally, the side zipper adds some rigidity to the structure and allows it to
stand up without flopping. This pouch can be applicable to mixing powders & liquids such as face masks,
or even mixing beef jerky & dried nuts.
Specimen Bag, which is perfect for sample collection, storage and transport, is incorporated with a re-closable zipper or an adhesive tape to keep inside samples free from contaminants such as dirt and moisture. Outside attached with an additional pouch for record card. A variety of sizes, colors and patterns are available for various types of specimens.
Wine Bag is a competitive alternative to glass or PET bottles. Excellent barrier film will keep inside wine or delicate beverage safe from oxygen and light. This type of packaging is light-weight and space efficient, so it will save shipping & warehousing cost. Wine bags is also available with taps or plugs, which is for easy dispensing.
Don’t see what you are looking for? We only list the most common capabilities and markets we service. We have the ability to do much, much more in terms of markets served and package constructions. Please contact us with your inquiries or questions for immediate assistance.