- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
East West Packaging Solutions provides a variety of Coffee Pouches
Since the coffee drinks became more and more popular, more coffee shops and producers have sprung up around the world. Thus, the Coffee packaging is extremely important. It is not only providing a bag but also a beautiful, practical and Eco-friendly package that keep the inside coffee stay fresh and flavored. Accessories like One-Way Degassing Valves and Tin ties also provide additional options for customers. And all is for you to enjoy the original taste and flavor as if they came straight from the roaster!
At East West Packaging Solutions, a variety of styles are available for packaging coffee:
Side gusseted Coffee Pouch
The side gusseted pouch is one of the most popular styles of bags for coffee packaging. With a variety of sizes, colors and materials, it provides more options for roasters and coffee shops. Foil material will protect inside fresh roasted coffee beans from oxygen and moisture. Side gusseted bags also work well with Tin ties and Valves.
Kraft Coffee Pouch
The Kraft pouch is a favorable choice to many customers because it is environment-friendly and economical. Kraft paper is generally laminated with Aluminum for perfect barrier protection and LLDPE for a direct contact with food as it is stable and non-toxic.
Stand up Coffee Pouch
As our most popular series, the stand up coffee pouch is good-looking, easy to pack, with strong shelf presence and available in a variety of sizes, styles and colors. They also work great with valve for releasing CO2. And clear windows give customers a sneak peak of what’s inside.
Flat bottom Coffee Pouch (hot)
The flat bottom pouches (box pouch) have become a trendy choice for coffee packaging because flat bottom pouches combine the best features of side gusseted pouch and stand up pouch, easy to stand up before filling - not only stand better but also can support heavier load.
Flat Coffee Pouch
As an easy and economical packaging, the flat pouch is also popular for coffee packaging. Tear notches make them easy to open.
In addition to custom printed coffee bags, we offer a full line of STOCK POUCHES in all sizes, colors and styles. And to save your time and costs, East West Packaging Solutions additionally provides tin tie and degassing valve application services for coffee packaging. More information, please visit www.bestpackagesolutions.com.