- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Spout pouch is a new type of packaging developed from stand up pouch
It usually uses laminated materials to conform different food packaging requests. Spout and pouch combine together to make sure the contents won’t leak.
The greatest advantage of spout pouch is portability. You can put it into backpack and even pocket. With the reducing of contents, it will become easier to carry.
PET bottles and aluminum composites are most often used for drink packaging currently. However, as for future development, spout pouch will become more and more popular. It has both fashion of PET bottles and aluminum composites. It also has better printing performance compared to traditional beverage packaging.
Give your beverage packaging a try with spout pouch, I am sure you won’t be disappointed!