- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Why we choose Kraft Pouches?
Kraft pouches are non-toxic, smell less and non-pollution. Nowadays it has become one of the most popular internationally environmental protection materials. We can find Kraft pouches in many well-known shops or restaurants, such as McDonald’s, Starbucks, varies of bakery and supermarkets.
However the color of Kraft pouches you purchased every time may varies since Kraft paper is the reuse and recycle of waste paper. At EWP, we always keep the consistency of Kraft paper color year around as we have stable and reliable supplier of Kraft paper raw materials. We purchase annual quantity of 2 hundred tons Kraft paper at one time to reduce color difference as much as possible. We also have advanced window cutting and laminating technology, which ensures the window on our Kraft paper pouches without any wrinkle.
Plastic limit has been promoting the development of the Kraft paper bags. People are now buying Kraft paper bags because of environmental protection, and can be reused over a long period of time. It contributes to environmental and national sources saving. Therefore, people advocate using brown Kraft pouches for their advantages of durable, nice appearance, and environmental friendly.