- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
why is it called flat bottom pouch?
Flat bottom pouches are the latest model of flexible packaging that can offer you various advantages. You can see it is designed with a flat bottom so that flat bottom pouch can stand and powerful upright with highly ideal body. Flat bottom pouches also called box pouch flatten at the bottom when filled. Flat bottom pouches is good for storing materials. It is easy for customer to move the pouch from the saling shelf. The most important is that it can stand alone without support by the user. Additionally, flat bottom pouch can catch consumers' eyes and stimulate purchasing desire.
With the development of technology, flat bottom pouch has become one of efficient packaging solution. Flat bottom pouches can provide consumers attractable colors and gloss printing and special features including transparent windows for product viewing. This combination of features allows customizing quality flexible packaging that offers outstanding shelf presence, consumer convenience, and sustainability.