- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Digital Printing in Flexible Packaging
No doubt digital printing has gained great success in traditional areas of the printing media industry, but the expansion in the packaging industry has been a little bit slow. However, the industry is growing in the right direction nowadays.
It is increasingly important that packaging shall be more environmental friendly and recyclable, which requires flexible packaging manufacturers to find out a better way to print so they can get rid of the chemical odor. Digital printing provides flexible packaging manufacturers of flexible packaging the opportunity to grow their businesses. What’s better, digital printing opens up many new opportunities for flexible-packaging print with small runs and just-in-time delivery.
We have good reason to believe that the market for flexible packaging is significant and will continue to develop digitally in the coming several years.