- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
General Information About Custom Flexible Packaging
We can supply single layer plastic films as well as laminated high barrier films which cater to your different packaging needs.
Common Material Structures:
2 Layers laminated material structures:
BOPP / LLDPE ( Transparent ) Matte BOPP / LLDPE ( Opaque )
PET / LLDPE ( Transparent )
NYLON / LLDPE ( Strong package )
NYLON / LLDPE ( Strong package )
3 Layers laminated material structures:
PET/ALU/LLDPE ( Aluminum )
Matte BOPP/ALU/LLDPE ( Aluminum )
PET/VMPET/LLDPE ( Metalized )
BOPP/PET/LLDPE (Transparent )
Matte BOPP/KRAFT/LLDPE (Kraft)
Visit Info Center for more information.
Depending on the intended use and image desired, standard stand up and side gusseted flexible pouches are typically 3-4 mil and up to 6 mil thick. Flat pouches are normally 2-5 mil thick.
Standard options for our stand up pouches, side gusseted pouches and flat pouches include:
- Zip closure – re-sealable feature adds value to your pouch and extends product freshness.
- Tear notch - added for easy opening.
- Hang hole - added for hanging purposes.
- Valves - applied onto pouch for degassing; allows air to escape from a pouch containing coffee beans.
- Tin Tie - added onto side gusseted pouches for optional sealing purposes.
- Window - allows a view of your packaged product. Can be customized in any shape or size.
- Surface printing - finish can be matte, glossy or a combination of both.
- Spout - used for liquids such as juices, oils, soaps, sauces and others.
We offer 4-color process and a combination of 4-color process plus multiple spot colors up to 10 total colors. The number of colors will be determined by us based on actual artwork.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES
Minimum order quantity (MOQ) varies by style and size of the actual pouch. The MOQ has to do with the raw materials being used and every step of production. The raw material MOQ is 6000 meters (in terms of film roll specs). Generally speaking, the larger the bag is, the lower MOQ it is. For example, an 8-12 oz coffee bag typically requires 30,000 bags.
If you are a start up company and cannot afford to order at minimum quantity for custom printed flexible pouches, we offer several alternatives per further discussions.
Contact our Sales for minimums on the size/style of your package.
For more in-depth assistance, our customer service representatives are experts in the field and are ready to assist both the experienced and inexperienced buyer.
Flat bottom pouches with zipper are highly suitable for packaging fo ...
With the development of technology and market in recent years,custom ...
As for flexible packaging materials, there are a wide selection of ma ...
Rigid and flexible packaging are two significant types of packaging ...
Flat bottom gusset pouches have a flat bottom and are shaped like a ...
Today we will share with you five quality flexible packaging ma ...