- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
General Info About Flexible Packaging
Capabilities Of Food Packaging Flat Bottom Pouches
As for flexible packaging materials, there are a wide selection of materials available to meet different packaging demands. The OTR and MVTR performance of different materials makes a difference. Therefore, it is very important when food manufacuturers choose the right packaging materials and they must take food safeness and shelf life into consideration.
The materials of food packaging flat bottom pouches should have the following capabilities:
1. The materials of food packaging flat bottom pounches should be good at seperating gas or water. Choose right materials according to food properties, shelf life and storage conditions.
2. The materials of food flat bottom pounches should have strong flexible capability. Because the packaging will not only need to bear the tension of mechanics but also need to bear the pressure during transportation.
3. The friction ratio of packaging material should be between 0.2-0.4 to ensure fast packaging.
4. The materials of hot food packaging flat bottom pounches should be no leakage, no crack and hot resistance.
5. As for ink printing food packaging flat bottom pounches,they should have sterilizable capability and can be boiled in hot water to ensure the ink printing will not come off or condense.
Food Packaging Flat Bottom Pouches