- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Film structure can withstand as low as –35 Degree Celsius storage temperature for shelf life extension.
• Specific adhesive and film structure should be used in the construction of the film in order to prevent the film from cracking, delamination and weak sealing strength when cold storage. On the other hand, sharp edge of frozen food is also required to be aware when building the packaging specifications
Applicable to: all styles of pouches
Contact us. We will introduce our capabilities in detail and show you a variety of samples for your reference.
Count on us. Our team will work one-on-one with you to ensure your pre-formed pouches are fully customized for your packaging needs.