- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Retort is a process that uses heat and pressure to cook food in a sealed package to extend its shelf life. Because the packaging is less bulky than traditional cans and jars, foods cook more quickly, providing a better tasting product for your customer.
• Shelf-stable and requires no refrigeration
• Larger surface area for marketing information
• More appetizing package presentation
• Better merchandising options throughout the store
• Reduced storage space
• Lighter and less expensive to ship
• Easier for customer to open, heat and use product
Applicable to: 3 Side Seal Flat Pouch / Stand Up Pouch
Contact us. We will introduce our capabilities in detail and show you a variety of samples for your reference.
Count on us. Our team will work one-on-one with you to ensure your pre-formed pouches are fully customized for your packaging needs.