- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
- Standing out from the competition: By having a different look and feel than the general packaging which generally doesn’t have surface matte coating.
- Artwork Enhancement: Spot registered surface matte coating prints matte on the assigned area to make uncoated area pop out because of the glossiness.
- Easy Scratch Mark: The matte coating tends to get scratches easily.
- Problem Sealing: Matte material has little heat sealing characteristic, which may result in an undesirable sealing area during bag conversion process.
- Interfering Eyemark Readability: The printing will look vibrant and dull with matte coating covered. It may affect the readability of the eye mark scanner on the packing machine.
Applicable to: all styles of pouches
Contact us. We will introduce our capabilities in detail and show you a variety of samples for your reference.
Count on us. Our team will work one-on-one with you to ensure your pre-formed pouches are fully customized for your packaging needs.