- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Our staffs will keep an eye on every step of production until delivery is made. It’s our job to ensure fast production lead time, proper packing, and efficient delivery per your requirements.
General Lead Time
- Production Lead Time: The approximate production lead-time for pouches is 2-4 weeks and roll stock film is 2-3 weeks from the date we receive a signed proof and confirmed purchase order.
- Transmit Time: Generally 3-5 weeks deciding on your location.
Generally, around 5-9 weeks lead time is needed including custom clearing.
General Packing Methods
- Cartons: sea-worthy, suitable for long distance ocean freight transportation and change of climate, well protected against moisture and shocks.
- Bundle straps: colorful plastic straps / rubber bands for your choice.
- Tape: cartons taped with clear tapes neatly and professionally. No yellow tapes can be used.
- Label: style and position following our template or as per customer’s specific requirement.
Our Template: white label showing a diagram of the type of bag such as stand up pouch or side gusseted pouch. Labels are put on the upper right-hand corner on the side of each carton.
- Palletizing: optional
Typical shipping method is by ocean and trucking. If you wish to receive your order sooner, air shipment for expedite service is available upon request.