- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
We are dedicated to assisting you and guiding you through the printing process and our in-house graphic team will help to ensure the best quality of your design.
If you have any questions or need any help in the design process, we are able to provide suggestions and offer design support. Die lines and templates can be provided to your graphic designer for layout reference. And a proof will be supplied to you to confirm size, style, text copy, and color(s) prior to mass production.
About Rotogravure Printing
- Printing Method: We apply rotogravure technology to create the best quality possible for your custom designs. Gravure cylinders are made from copper-plated steel and are chromed to produce a harder, more wear-resistant surface. Custom printing has set up charges for the artwork based on color count, and complexity of the design. Each color requires a cylinder or plate and design changes cost money. We keep our cylinder prices low to help you stay within your not-so-flexible budget.
- Ink Safeness: We use food-grade ink that ensures the safety of food packaging. Our reverse-print method provides great protection of your packaging design. Since the ink is protected between the laminated materials, it will not scratch or smear after production, thus giving you a vibrant and beautiful finished package. All of the inks used are trapped within the layers of material, which protects food products from coming into contact with any ink substance.
- Printing Quality: Our state-of-the-art printing presses are able to print up to 10 colors, both process and spot colors. These multi-color machines allow for great flexibility when designing a package. Matte as well as combo (matte and glossy) finishes are also available. The printing capabilities that we employ give you great flexibility and versatility when designing your package.