- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Along with pouches and film rolls, we also provide value-added and cost-saving services for food packaging accessories including labels, degassing valves, tin ties, etc.
Not every coffee pouch will be applied with a resealable zipper, such as the side gusset pouch. Tin tie is used for reclosure in this case. Adhesivebacked tin tie will allow you to close your coffee bag tightly, which will keep coffee beans or ground coffee stay fresh.
East West Packaging offers tin tie application service with a wide selection of tin ties for your choice.
Fresh coffee beans or ground coffee release CO₂ after roasting and sealing, and there is also some remaining Oxygen inside. One-way degassing valve is very useful because it will allow air out from inside coffee bags without letting outside air in. And you won’t worry about the coffee bag bursting anymore.
East West Packaging offers valve application service with the selected quality one-way degasing valves.
Pre-made custom printed pouches require higher MOQ to start with. Custom printed label is an additional application to your bags when you want to display your company or nutritional information, and they can be customized in various shapes, sizes or colors.
East West Packaging offers efficient and accurate label application service to save your time and costs!