- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Paper bags, typically including Kraft Paper Pouches and Rice Paper Pouches which are laminated with poly or foil liner, have always been a popular choice for a more ecologically friendly packaging option.
-Kraft Paper Pouches: We always keep the consistency of Kraft paper color year around as we have stable and reliable suppliers of Kraft paper raw materials. We also have advanced window cutting and laminating technology, which ensures the window on our Kraft paper pouches without any wrinkle.
-Rice Paper Pouches: The rice paper provides the natural look and feel that today's retailers are looking for since natural rice paper and flexible packaging can be marketed as a greener and eco friendlier way of packaging than most conventional packaging. The recyclable aspect of rice paper makes it an attractive selection to environmentally conscious consumers.
Snack Foods, Bakery Products, Confectioneries, Coffee, Tea, Granola and various other applications
- Brown Kraft Paper, White Kraft Paper and Rice Paper are optional.
- Knocked out window is optional on flat pouches and stand up pouches, but there are restrictions on the window size.
- Direct printing on paper: 1-3 color simple printing
- Outstanding Printing when laminating with substrates such as PET, OPP, Matte OPP: up to 9 colors
- Applicable to various bag styles: Stand up pouch / Flat pouch / Side Gusseted Pouch
Note: The color of Brown Kraft paper changes slightly per production.