- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Compatible with most form-fill-seal machines, the roll film provides an economical and easy packaging option. When running film rolls on machine, attention need to be paid to COF (Coefficient of fiction), roll tension, sealing temperature, sealing time, ppm (pouch per minute) etc…
- Advantages of Roll Stock Packaging: Lower marginal cost per bag in the long run than pre-formed pouches.
- Disadvantages of Roll Stock Packaging: higher fixed cost on the form-fill-seal machine compared against the fill and seal machine. Limited choices of packaging styles.
Coffee, Powdered Mixes, Snack Foods, Candies, Nuts and various other applications.
As a quality flexible packaging manufacturer located in Shanghai, China, we specialize in offering a wide variety of flexible packaging solutions with diversified custom capabilities and featured stock inventory available to meet the needs of worldwide customers from various industries such as health foods, general foods (snacks, coffee, tea, cookies, candies, nuts, etc.), pet foods, electronics, chemical (laundry detergent, cosmetics, etc.) and agriculture (fruits, vegetables, etc.).