- - Factory Tour - Media Highlights - Serving Industries
- - Stand Up Pouch - Flat Pouch - Side Gusseted Pouch - Flat Bottom Pouches - Roll Stock
- - Kraft Pouches - Foil Pouch - Service Application - Handled Produce Pouch - Spout Pouch - Latest New
- - Spot Matte Coating - Easy Peel Pouch - Microwavable Pouch - Retort Pouch - Hot Fill Packaging - Frozen Packaging - Perforated Packaging - Holographic Packaging - De-metalized Pouch
- - Pre-sale Analysis - Graphic Approval - Mass Production - Quality Control - Delivery
- - FAQ - General Info About Flexible Packaging - Artwork Guidelines - Packaging Trend - Coffee Pouch - Blog Section
Side gusseted pouches are named for the gusset, or fold, on either side of the bag. The gussets expand when the package is filled with product, and the weight of the product usually holds the bag upright. This package format has two long faces, or panels, on the front and the back for product branding.
Similar in format to the side gusseted pouch, Quad Sealed pouches create a distinctive difference in shelf appearance. Sealed on the four corners of the bag, rather than the back, the quad sealed pouch offers four crisp, clean panels for labels and graphic placement and an overall strong shelf presence.
Coffee pouch, pet food, cocoa, cookies, powder mixes, snack mixes, granulated products, nuts, loose-leaf teas, and various other packaging applications.
As a quality flexible packaging manufacturer located in Shanghai, China, we specialize in offering a wide variety of flexible packaging solutions with diversified custom capabilities and featured stock inventory available to meet the needs of worldwide customers from various industries such as health foods, general foods (snacks, coffee, tea, cookies, candies, nuts, etc.), pet foods, electronics, chemical (laundry detergent, cosmetics, etc.) and agriculture (fruits, vegetables, etc.).