Coffee Industry & Packaging Overview
Coffee is an increasingly important part of today’s lifestyle, especially for 18-39 age group, coffee is essential during their daily work, meeting and business. It is more a living style rather than a simple drink. World coffee demand and consumption have steadily increased in recent years. And there will be a great demand in emerging markets like China, India and Brazil.
Since the coffee drinks became more and more popular, more coffee shops and producers have sprung up around the world. Thus, the Coffee pouch is extremely important. It is not only providing a bag but also a beautiful, practical and eco-friendly package that keep the inside coffee stay fresh and flavored. Accessories like One-Way Degassing Valves and Tin ties also provide additional options for customers. And all is for you to enjoy the original taste and flavor as if they came straight from the roaster!
At East West Packaging Solutions, a variety of styles are available for packaging coffee:
- Side gusseted Coffee Pouch The side gusseted pouch is one of the most popular styles of bags for coffee packaging. With a variety of sizes, colors and materials, it provides more options for roasters and coffee shops. Foil material will protect inside fresh roasted coffee beans from oxygen and moisture. Side gusseted bags also work well with Tin ties and Valves. Click here to learn more about our side gusseted pouch!
- Kraft Coffee Pouch The kraft pouch is a favorable choice to many customers because it is environment-friendly and economical. Kraft paper is generally laminated with Aluminum for perfect barrier protection and LLDPE for a direct contact with food as it is stable and non-toxic. Click here to learn more about our kraft pouch!
- Stand up Coffee Pouch As our most popular series, the stand up coffee pouch is good-looking, easy to pack, with strong shelf presence and available in a variety of sizes, styles and colors. They also work great with valve for releasing CO2. And clear windows give customers a sneak peak of what’s inside. Click here to learn more about our stand up pouch!
- Flat bottom Coffee Pouch (hot) The flat bottom pouch (box pouch) has become a trendy choice for coffee packaging because flat bottom pouches combine the best features of side gusseted pouch and stand up pouch, easy to stand up before filling – not only stand better but also can support heavier load. Click here to learn more about our flat bottom pouch!
- Flat Coffee Pouch As an easy and economical packaging, the flat pouch is also popular for coffee packaging. Tear notches make them easy to open. Click here to learn more about our flat pouch!
In addition to custom printed coffee bags, we offer a full line of STOCK POUCHES in all sizes, colors and styles. Contact us to get a catalog!
To save your time and costs, East West Packaging Solutions additionally provides tin tie and degassing valve application services for coffee packaging. Click here to learn more!